KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Jan 16, 2010 #1 A skin that replaces the Gibus hat. Haha.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jan 16, 2010 #6 LOL. so hilarious that people sit around and not only come up with this stuff, but take the time to create it, lol again. BeaverKing said: ok... Click to expand... you have this reply copied for pasting purposes I assume. It seems to be one of your favs.
LOL. so hilarious that people sit around and not only come up with this stuff, but take the time to create it, lol again. BeaverKing said: ok... Click to expand... you have this reply copied for pasting purposes I assume. It seems to be one of your favs.
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Jan 16, 2010 #7 I'm assuming the Soldier is the great grandson of Old Mcdonald?
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Jan 16, 2010 #8 xosniper said: you have this reply copied for pasting purposes I assume. It seems to be one of your favs. Click to expand... allow me to rephrase it to fit your posting standards ...ok'd
xosniper said: you have this reply copied for pasting purposes I assume. It seems to be one of your favs. Click to expand... allow me to rephrase it to fit your posting standards ...ok'd
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Jan 17, 2010 #12 Thats weird...Just plain weird...