e vs. e training scrim 1/17/10

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
A MASSIVE thank-you to TehLemur and Noise964 for coming along and runing the training scrim for all you e's! Also to Mastershake for co-hosting the event!

We hope to run another set of training scrims for you guys in the coming weeks, so be sure to keep your eyes out for more info.
Thanks for showing up, we hope you enjoyed it and get practicing for the match against the O's!
Remember, beat them and you're the Dog Tag Champs!
​
 
Here are some of my pics, thanks to everyone coming out, and especially thanks to all of the EC and people who helped plan this.

cpwarpath2u40001.jpg


cpwarpath2u40002.jpg


cpwarpath2u40003.jpg


cpwarpath2u40000.jpg


cpwarpath2u40004.jpg
 
Congrats Red Team (I'm on Red Team) For beating blue team but above all I had fun with everyone and hope for you guys to create another scrim. I wish I knew how to post my Screen shot cause i would of posted the screen show of the scores
 
Last edited:
I want to thank all the e's who went to this. This was the first time I did something like this and it was a great way to help us e's destroy the o's! :D
I look foward to do Many more of these in the future. Thanks again for coming!
 
Back
Top