Team rEJ Fragmovie

KuNai

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
1,922
A video that was added recently. It has some pretty good music, and music syncs with the kills, and excellent frags overall. I found the attempted airshot stealing hilarious (reminds me of Toilet Pastries whenever we play together :() This features every class being played except for Engineer and Heavy.

Pretty entertaining video. After having finished watching it, it automatically became a favourite. 9/10

DISCLAIMER: ONE FOUL WORD USED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE. [F-bomb, and also somewhat inappropriate video title]

Video information

Length: 6:25 (PLDX version), 6:26 (Youtube vers.)
Players featured: Kurj Seraph Jem Tapley Krakyn Sammage Grem Fawwles Dearjohncarter Zap Abundai Vali
Soundtrack (Artist in bracket):
  • A Fifth of Beethoven [Walter Murphy]
  • Rocky III [CPU]
  • Bongo Bong [Manu Chao]
  • One Two Three [Bumcello]
  • Glorious Dawn Remix [Sensuous Enemy]

Youtube version:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeQx7y_OoQQ[/ame]

High quality PLDX version (recommended)


Discuss after watching.
 
Last edited:
i think he was just showing where the soldier was flying, because it doesnt happen at any other point in the movie
 
It could have been both... Because wireframe wallhack only has a certain range of sight
 
Who knows what people do? Anyhow...

It was a great frag movie though. =D A bunch of goodiness from everyone in that flick.
 
They're pretty good, although they aren't as good as me :)...

*watches video again*

strike that, although I bet I'm better at tauntkilling :P
 
One of the best if not the best vid I have seen. Just wish they had more spy footage than the revolver :/. Still an awesome vid.
 
overall great video! I sure enjoy watching really good people play this game. Also, the production quality of the video blew me away. I like it when people sync music and kills =)
 
the soldier kill on turbine i assume you meant when you said wallhack

r_drawothermodels 2

when playing back demo, renders wireframe on player models and some prop models, rather than the whole map. probably all it was...

pretty good editing for the most part, similar to how i envisioned a demoman video i thought about doing at one point but im too lazy to spline all those camera angles together :P
hate messing around with demo smoothing

the music i could do without though. the opening segment with walter murphy's beethoven piece was alright, but the music that followed made me want to shove a meat skewer through my ear :P
 
Last edited:
:O I wanna play like that one of this days...
THe best TF2 video that i have ever seen :thumbup:
 
That was good, the editing was great! I wonder what programs were used...
 
Sniper parts were ok...I think about any above average sniper could pull those kills off...However, the juggling from the soldier and demo are simply amazing...Oh and lol at flare gun usage =P
 
Back
Top