Why i love eGO

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
748
Well some of the reasons why i love eGO is because lets see instead of the guys throwing down rules on events and servers the players get a say in about the rules that they are making to see if they agree with it or disagree with it. Theres entertainment around the hour on any eGO server. Our rules are Awesome. We have some crazy admins! Oh yeah and also when i get on eGO servers and im down the guys always find a way to cheer me up. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this group guys....best group i have ever seen
 
eGo Fun

Well said Ishanku34!

We had fun yesterday on the Realism server. Thanks to these guys:

=(eGO)=?FeatherFoot07
=(eGO)=?ST0RMY
=(eGO)=?Spray
=(eGO)=?Bl4sph3my
=(eGO)=?bloodybunny

Great members and great leadership with open minds.

Thanks guys
 
You know my feeling's about ego SHANKS, it is the best, sorry I dont talk much ingame but I have trouble playing and talking. Dont you dare shovel me in the sewer's, LOL
 
Well said!!!

Realism was a perfect example with the meeting we had last night at the end
 
sorry I dont talk much ingame but I have trouble playing and talking. Dont you dare shovel me in the sewer's, LOL

Don't worry, I'll talk enough for the both of us. Not to mention, anytime I'm behind an enemy, I know I could easily shoot him, but when I try to get out my shovel, a few things happen:

1. Click the wrong button, have to look at the keyboard, then pick my head up to their barrel on my forehead.

2. Get the shovel out, run up behind the guy, then get shot in the back by their team mate.

3. Someone else shoots him right as I start my way down with the shovel.

4. He turns right around.

5. Miss, then fall off the building entirely.....seems happen the most sadly.
 
Don't worry, I'll talk enough for the both of us. Not to mention, anytime I'm behind an enemy, I know I could easily shoot him, but when I try to get out my shovel, a few things happen:

1. Click the wrong button, have to look at the keyboard, then pick my head up to their barrel on my forehead.

2. Get the shovel out, run up behind the guy, then get shot in the back by their team mate.

3. Someone else shoots him right as I start my way down with the shovel.

4. He turns right around.

5. Miss, then fall off the building entirely.....seems happen the most sadly.

lol trust me go to Kalt i wont miss unless they just so happen to turn around which i hardly really get
 
Don't worry, I'll talk enough for the both of us. Not to mention, anytime I'm behind an enemy, I know I could easily shoot him, but when I try to get out my shovel, a few things happen:

1. Click the wrong button, have to look at the keyboard, then pick my head up to their barrel on my forehead.

2. Get the shovel out, run up behind the guy, then get shot in the back by their team mate.

3. Someone else shoots him right as I start my way down with the shovel.

4. He turns right around.

5. Miss, then fall off the building entirely.....seems happen the most sadly.

agreed, and so you have to ask yourself: is the risk worth the payoff? The advantage of spading someone is what? Notoriety? Glory? Stealth? How silly do you look when you fail to melee someone and get shot in the face/back instead? Any decent player will be able to track your kill with his minimap when you use melee anyway, so why not just shoot him? When you make it a point to melee you're just opening the door for all kinds of missed opportunities. I think it should be an afterthought, a last resort, and since this thread has already been successfully hi-jacked, I like apples and also sweet grapes.
 
Shovel/knife/punch kills shouldnt show on the minimap or in the kill list (forgot the real name) then it would have an advantage. If I flank bridge I dont want to start shooting so everyone can hear, turn around and shoots at me. That is where knife comes in, relatively quiet especially if others are shooting or being shot at. Problem is, someone sees knife kill and they turn around anyway!

On the second change of topic, I like Colmar but noone is ever in it:(
 
Shovel/knife/punch kills shouldnt show on the minimap or in the kill list (forgot the real name) then it would have an advantage. If I flank bridge I dont want to start shooting so everyone can hear, turn around and shoots at me. That is where knife comes in, relatively quiet especially if others are shooting or being shot at. Problem is, someone sees knife kill and they turn around anyway!

On the second change of topic, I like Colmar but noone is ever in it:(

my solution is to steal enemies' weapons, I think that's more ideal than knife kills and definitely more ideal than using your spawned weapon.
 
wow that list of stuff that happens when you are going to shovel someone is really accurate! lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top