Hoodie makes FBG headlines!

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
FBG puts people's profiles up on the frontpage of their website randomly and since its a short cycle, I took a picture :)

Hoodie is one of a few a members that has been on the frontpage and it is the second time eGO has been on the frontpage for the profiles.


and it looks like he needs to donate his plinks ;)


hoodieonFBG.png
 
Last edited:
Hoodie is the first time a member has been on the frontpage and it is the second time eGO has been on the frontpage for the profiles.

False facts are false.

King Killer has been up there, You have been up there, seaNNN has been up there.
 
I think people are mistaking the 22 million plinks (ego has) and the 25,000 Hoodie has.
 
Last edited:
They are and this is cool I have not seen anyone up there yet. Probably because I am rarely on it.
 
kinda funny, after reading this post i was on fbg to check my knife kills (802) and i saw Lagaholic was featured. I can't take a pic of my comp cause i'm noob, but he was up there
 
Back
Top