mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Jan 17, 2010 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXth4dbJzg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXth4dbJzg[/ame] Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Jan 17, 2010 #2 Why did you record me batting a midget Heavy?
mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Jan 17, 2010 #3 Skill/CJaZ said: Why did you record me batting a midget Heavy? Click to expand... !? I didnt record that lol
Skill/CJaZ said: Why did you record me batting a midget Heavy? Click to expand... !? I didnt record that lol
D dopey288 Active Member Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 326 Jan 17, 2010 #6 NOW U KNOW WHY I HATE SCOUTS they hurt us innocent heavys trying to catch a quick bite to eat
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Jan 18, 2010 #8 He looks so sad! I wonder if he left his sandvich in the other room?
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Jan 18, 2010 #10 That video make me cry :'( poor lil heavy xD
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jan 18, 2010 #11 He looked so confused, like he was wondering why that little guy was beating him to death.
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Jan 18, 2010 #12 lol. The sad face made it perfect xD
mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Jan 18, 2010 #13 maiella said: He looks so sad! I wonder if he left his sandvich in the other room? Click to expand... The medic locked him out
maiella said: He looks so sad! I wonder if he left his sandvich in the other room? Click to expand... The medic locked him out
N newb Poster Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 178 Jan 18, 2010 #14 Poor Poor heavy his sandvich tasted so good, and will always be remembered
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Jan 18, 2010 #15 My condolences to that Heavy and its family. However, I feel that only one word, can correctly explain this situation to every body. One of irony & woe, one that we all never want to hear, unless we're the ones saying it. That word is... BONK!
My condolences to that Heavy and its family. However, I feel that only one word, can correctly explain this situation to every body. One of irony & woe, one that we all never want to hear, unless we're the ones saying it. That word is... BONK!
Paintballer Rookie Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 68 Jan 18, 2010 #16 Mr Grip said: He looked so confused, like he was wondering why that little guy was beating him to death. Click to expand... Quoted for truth.
Mr Grip said: He looked so confused, like he was wondering why that little guy was beating him to death. Click to expand... Quoted for truth.