1/17/2010: Royal Rumble

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
The membership fought valiantly against Leadership, but while membership may have won on dominations, the leadership won on round captures 2-0.

Good game, and better luck next time guys. ;)
 
Last edited:
Yeah hitting refresh was great fun. Particully seeing as some people had been on the server for an hour with no more then a few points. Idling?
 
DOMINATING.jpg


Nuff said
 
When you view someones game info the "Score" is their kills. Most of them were probably medics.

Oh yeah:


Not alot :|
 
Last edited:
It looked fun :D
I was prob one of those people who didn't make it till the end x]
Next time might be better ^^
 
It was a good event, Mad funny as to how the blue team never really got into red's base. But good game. I got dominated
 
Great event, I'll post a vid here and in the Div Discussion later tonight, please no one else make a thread about it in the Div Discussion, thanks :)
 
I had a good time dominating leadership and getting a few ubersaw dominations on some people. All in all 16 dominations on leadership isn't bad at all. At one point I had a total of 12 dominations at once. :)
 
Back
Top