Camo DoD Player Skins Dedicated to eGO

mindful23

Poster
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
200
Hello!


Well... since there was the mustard oreo and now the blackhawksniper events....
I felt kind of puny in the clan.


And since I'm not much of a "Ready to eat nasty food" or "shoot myself" as those brave hearted souls are, I am a nerd.


So I labored for like ... 4 hours this Thankgiving making a camouflage player pack dedicated to eGO. Infact.... the skins even have an eGO emblem on the back.



I have not uploaded them yet but here are some screenshots just to give you a taste and see if you like them.....

Allies are artic skin with a slightly darker desert camo pants and an artic camo helmet:
dodavalanche0006zn5.jpg


Germans are all desert camo, including helmet too:
dodavalanche0009kk8.jpg






Thanks you and I hope you all accept this as my sign of dedication to the clan in my own special, mentally challenged, nerdy way :).





Lemme know if you want me to upload it on FPSBanana so you can download it:
 
Hey I was just in that game where you took the screenshots at!! I remember BlueStealth saying that. Anyways, yea nice skins, although I like to keep to the WWII theme. Now if you have a really cool Fallsmajager skin you made, im all for it!
 
Since I am a MAJOR nub at downloading anything from fpsbanana I need some play by play instructions from someone who is willing to help lol :D.

*Edit*: I would like to DL the 1st one you posted, the one eGO and with no helmet.
 
[quote1195824262=flavoracid [JONES]]
the eGO on the back is like a giant bullseye lmao, but fantastic job my friend. awesome.
[/quote1195824262]


Wouldnt that be better? The skins are for your viewing only ;p
 
Apparently I shouldn't have camouflaged the gear.... and I stretched it out too much. So... I'ma fix a bit of that. :)
 
hehehe you should make a noob skin were all the players are BRIGHT COLORS hehehe make easyer to snipe ppl form afar LOL (look a moving green dot o hey BOOM HEADSHOT)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top