Want to replace the new Ding hit sound in TF2?

I can't decide on whether to use the Scout's Ding or Quake 3's hitsound.
 
I like the mario coin sound or the pac man dying sound :). Does it happen on every hit, or with the killing hit. Imo it may get annoying fast.
 
Spy sappin' mah site
Be back soon, Sorry about this!


:(

I've been waiting for a site like this.


One day I thought (verbatim) 'Hey, there should be a way to replace the ding on hit noise in this game"
 
As much as I love this feature, I had to turn it off. You see, I play pyro. I play pyro a lot. I play pyro so much that I have regulars who will pocket medic for me. Think about that. It came down to a choice between that lovely "ding" to tell me my flames were still damaging some hapless waif, and my sanity.

However, Beta, should you manage to find me a custom ding of the "Desslok, Desslok, Desslok" chant from Star Blazers, I'd use it.
 
ooh this looks like win, but i cant get it to work, i tried lastnight, and i wanna use the mario coin grab one, but i cant get it to work, any help?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top