1/18/2010: Monday Madness

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
Thanks to everyone who came out to Monday Madness tonight! It was craziness on a stick (and then some...)


Make sure you post your stuff NOW!!​


Big Congrats to​

Newb
Xerticle


They got feild promoted and are now eG's!​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for awesome

EDIT: Video will be up tomorrow, I'm having internet troubles
 
Last edited:
thanks to all the leadership for the wonderful events. congrats to the 2 promotions tonight and thanks to everyone for coming out

cptoysv20007.jpg


cptoysv20008.jpg


eotslegokartbeta70000.jpg


eotslegokartbeta70001.jpg


dmhangumhightf20006.jpg


dmhangumhightf20004.jpg


dmhangumhightf20005.jpg
 
It was a GREAT event !
Thanks to PyroGurl , Zergspower, Mad Pistol , Kevimaster , and all the people who came !
Also Grats to the 2 field promotions , Xerticle & Newb !
Can't wait till the next event :D
 
Thanks everyone! Does anyone have a video of me winning the first 2 heavy duels and then crit punching djsatan above my head?
 
It was a GREAT event !
Thanks to PyroGurl , Zergspower, Mad Pistol , Kevimaster , and all the people who came !
Also Grats to the 2 field promotions , Xerticle & Newb !
Can't wait till the next event :D

Thanks! I sure was great and all, me running the event like I did, I probably didn't even need their help!

*Quickly yanks out the wireless receiver before Zergspower and Mad Pistol start taking turns slaying me, muting me, changing my gravity to extremely high and then trying to force me to jump a large gap otherwise I'll die, etc*

No, but in all seriousness, the EC's do a great job at the events, and I'm happy to help them in any ways possible :)

EDIT: Oh, and Xerticle, check the TF2 Division Discussion, the thread "what is monday madness?", the video in there has a slow motion fight of you and djsatan including you killing him at the end, plus you getting promoted :)
 
Back
Top