Zeitgesit II = bye bye....hello new name dU hAsT mIcH

errr... if it's meant to be the german translation of "you hate me" it should be "Du hasst mich".
The way it is now it would mean "You got me".. ;) lol
 
ugghh im confused...i think that this is why you shouldnt really changer your name too much due to the confusion...
 
its you have me I thought... You have questioned me... but I did not speak?


why do people ALWAYS think its hate?
 
I really doubt that Brick is german.. ;) lol

anyway.. @ topic:
The way it is now means "You got me" .. I don't think that this was his intention as it's not that positive for him (maybe true though.. idk ^^).
I go with Kahless: He read a bad Rammstein translation. :D
 
good god i must have...so whats the real thing...hahah how should my name be spelled?....the reason for the change is because an admin told me u cant have 2 zeitgeist.....because since im the second one i wont get a promotion...so guess we'll see where i go with this
 
well, depending on what you really want to express it should bei either:

Du hasst mich for You hate me

or

leave it as it is now if you want You got me.

just one "s" makes the difference ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top