Rare Occasions

Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
722
Hey guys its your favorite admin DEW! Well enough with my fantasies, just wanted to give you guys a heads up, ill prolly be a rare sight to see for a good while. College classes started again and i have 2 jobs after school every day of the week plus studying. Ill try my best to get on and see you whenever i get home from work ( If i don't pass out) and on the days i have off.

Have fun everyone!
Dew.
 
...but who will hide in the corners of Office and knife me in the back while I rush like an idiot without checking corners? Arab?? It just doesn't feel the same when Arab does that. :'(
 
...but who will hide in the corners of Office and knife me in the back while I rush like an idiot without checking corners? Arab?? It just doesn't feel the same when Arab does that. :'(

haha... but at least somebody will still be there to knife you!!! hehe.

but on a serious note, good luck Dew. I am currently working one job and going to college and have done two jobs before, so I understand what you're doin. just keep on chuggin man, we'll see you after you've aced all your classes!
 
Hey guys its your "FAVORITE ADMIN" DEW! Well enough with my fantasies, just wanted to give you guys a heads up, ill prolly be a rare sight to see for a good while. College classes started again and i have 2 jobs after school every day of the week plus studying. Ill try my best to get on and see you whenever i get home from work ( If i don't pass out) and on the days i have off.

Have fun everyone!
Dew.

I capitalized two words in there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top