GreenTeaPanda Failure

GreenTeaPanda

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
553
Ok so I am here to announce that I will not be able to continue my activities in eGO in-game. I am currently in London and just go through with an interview for Rose Bruford Collage in Stage Management in Theatre. I will be busy with collage and won't be screwing up my school work only laptop with CSS/Steam. I will still be active in the forums and in the recruiting forums.

Here is the fail:

I'm in the Bexley Holiday Inn in London, right next to Sidcup.
I lost my passport.
I have a credit card.
Win.

If any of you people who are from England and in London, lets get together and party.
You can reach me through PMs or to my email address: [email protected]
 
Well it stinks for us that aren't in London D: But congratz with the collage and whatnot. i also say good job on putting your school work before your games, i on the other hand need to work on that just little ^^'' But good luck and i hope you have fun!
 
Nighhawk save meee!!!!

I just paid 500$ (thats right USD) FOR 4 NIGHTS!!!

AND HOW DOES THE TOILET WORK!!!!!
 
i went to London on vacation when i was like seven, and thought me and my family would die for driving on the wrong side of the rode lol
 
you dont understand, there is no sch thing as the "left" or "right" side of the lane and if you think you can say "i dont stop for cars" then I would laugh and say "Cars dont stop for you"
 
your in London, don't drive, take the metro.
(and a garage is a nice place to stay if he provides "lu" access"
track down captain nighthawk
free = win
 
UPDATE

1. I got a temp passport
2. I'm supposed to fly to chicago on the 24th. My ticket got changed to the 14 of Feb because my idiot dad somehow read 15 days in an e-mail I sent him and thus changed my flight. I spent 250$ getting another ticket for the 24th
3. I had a connecting flight. Missed it becuase I didn't hear the call of it because a bunch of idiots were watching the playoffs.
4. Got on a Standby List for a city near mine. I was 1st in line, this other girl was second.
5. She got the spot
6. Got a BRAND NEW TICKET for tomorrow at 6AM
7. Its 10:30 PM, to get to a hotel I have to go through security.
8. I'm not going to the hotel, I have to walk across the WHOLE Airport to get to the entrance.
9. Damn power plugs won't juice my laptop, I'm currently writing from my laptop at the terminal.
10. I hope I don't sleep through my flight call.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top