Tf2 Orchestra - Round 2

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ewHRdDcCts[/ame]

Smashing the spies off the side of the cliff is my best bit :laugh:
Pretty sure this is not a re-post.
 
Not a repost. Good find though. It's a pretty creative video imo.
 
I can't believe I watched this full video. 4 minutes of my life I will never get back, but it was a good waste of time. Nice find.
 
i know what i don't like, and i didn't not like that
definitely original
 
I was poking around my youtube stats and when I saw this thread I had to register just to thank you guys for great comments =D

This project was a lot of work for me (almost 4 months) mainly because of all the problems that kept coming in the way.

So thanks for great comments, and btw. the next one will feature "Axel F"
 
I was poking around my youtube stats and when I saw this thread I had to register just to thank you guys for great comments =D

This project was a lot of work for me (almost 4 months) mainly because of all the problems that kept coming in the way.

So thanks for great comments, and btw. the next one will feature "Axel F"
I suspected it took a long time! That was amazing! Really nice job!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top