M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Jan 21, 2010 #21 Nice!
Z Zinx Active Member =(e)= Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 314 Jan 21, 2010 #23 grats killer400 (fails at scrim )
S StealthDad Active Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 409 Jan 22, 2010 #26 Nice. I congratulated you earlier today, when you got it. XD Didn't notice this thread here. So.... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! ^_^
Nice. I congratulated you earlier today, when you got it. XD Didn't notice this thread here. So.... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! ^_^
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jan 22, 2010 #27 Congrats Killer!!!! Well earned!!!
S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Jan 22, 2010 #28 WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I mean... grats :]
S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Jan 23, 2010 #32 I thought the answer to the title was smelly :]