Jail Achievements! Collect them all!

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
As a Terrorist:

  • Firearmed: Find 10 hidden weapons inside a cell
  • Headhunter: Kill 20 wardens
  • Following Suit: After killing 1 warden, kill the next CT who takes his place
  • Special Treatment: Kill 5 CT's while on ST.
  • Walking Encyclopedia: Correctly answer 50 trivia questions
  • Big Fish: Kill 20 CT's while underwater
  • We're not gonna take it!: Start a rebellion
  • Last Request: Kill 5 CT's while you are on LR.

As a CounterTerrorist:

  • Big Boy Shoes: Become warden 10 times.
  • Cage master: Survive an entire round as warden
  • Team Building Exercise: Kill a terrorist 5 seconds after he kills a CT
  • I Give you the Gift of Dance!: Start up the disco!
  • Zoo Keeper: Escort a Terrorist on ST
  • Last man Standing: As Last CT, kill 20 Terrorists.
  • INSPECTION!: Search 30 cells.
 
Oh my god, I know I've gotten all of those at least twice.
Do I get some sort of platinum achievement or a title for this? :P
 
here are some I made up

ach.php


ach.php


ach.php
 
I havent done big fish and i havent done last man standing assuming that its in 1 round.
If its just over the course of playing then i have.

Icons would make this all the better.
I could whip some up if ya like?
 
Is it possible for the awesome admins / server runners (if you will) to implement some sort of detection award system on the jail server?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top