- Joined
- Aug 15, 2007
- Messages
- 148
Hello everyone,
I've been summoned by none other than myself to perform a stund for you all in order to gain donations, in a few days i will be drinking a 12oz Mustoreo Shake, But theres more, I will be being timed, so that for every second it takes to down it i will get shot with a paintball, at about 300fps. Post if you plan to donate, and ill post the vid.
Plz wait to "actually" donate until i get the legistics of this planned, so for now just post if you are sure your going to donate to this... thanks.
I've been summoned by none other than myself to perform a stund for you all in order to gain donations, in a few days i will be drinking a 12oz Mustoreo Shake, But theres more, I will be being timed, so that for every second it takes to down it i will get shot with a paintball, at about 300fps. Post if you plan to donate, and ill post the vid.
Plz wait to "actually" donate until i get the legistics of this planned, so for now just post if you are sure your going to donate to this... thanks.














