If hell was all ice instead of fire, then i am in hell.

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
So it may occur to you that I haven't been on as much as I used to be on. Well it's because of the terrible weather down here. I live in Iowa, it's 8 degrees fahrenheit and it was raining for two days straight, the water froze and I can't open my car door. Tree's are falling cause the ice, and I feel confined to my house since I can't even walk outside without falling, and it makes me feel like getting hit on the head with a chair.:chair:

the point to all this is



IOWA=BAD WEATHA! STAY AWAY!
 
It was snowing here :) i never get snow. Then it was pouring :( and yeah its pretty flooded here. (Arizona)
 
So it may occur to you that I haven't been on as much as I used to be on. Well it's because of the terrible weather down here. I live in Iowa, it's 8 degrees fahrenheit and it was raining for two days straight, the water froze and I can't open my car door. Tree's are falling cause the ice, and I feel confined to my house since I can't even walk outside without falling, and it makes me feel like getting hit on the head with a chair.:chair:

the point to all this is



IOWA=BAD WEATHA! STAY AWAY!

So being trapped in your house makes you play LESS? Makes sense to me.


However weather ain't much better here. My drive way is covered in ice and I slipped and hurt my butt on wednesday. Glad school was over for the week as it's been rough getting around. =(
 
Last edited:
Yep, it's been raining here and isn't likely to stop soon. Bad thing when it's 30 degrees out.
 
I ENVY YOU!!!
I'm in Australia, where it is currently Summer. Our your summer is probably like our spring, thats how hot it gets here. Today it is about 42 degrees.....CELCIUS (evil music)
That is hot, trust me, I've got a fun bigger than my head faced at my laptop back, trying to cool it off and prevent overheating.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top