CTF_Mercy

I've played this map before. It's a very fun and well made map. But it gets annoying when there are a lot of people as it just leads to Demo and Soldier spam since the map is relatively small.

so it is like every other ctf map. :P
 
Mercy is a simple CTF map meant to tackle the flaws of traditional CTF in TF2.
I think the traditional flaws of TF2 (any style) are lack of communication, imbalance of classes, and general stupidity. No map will ever fix this.

Yesterday I saw a guy run right in to 4 kritz nades in spawn. The nades were there first, he just thought they wouldn't affect him. Or something.

I have played almost every iteration thus far with my Lan parties. It works real well in a small group format, haven't really tried large groups yet! Maybe sometime I'll set up a server for eGO members to play with!

Could run it on my server if there was any interest. Usually there isn't.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top