Late Night Fight 01.23.10

thE_n00b

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
647
Thanks to everyone for coming to the Late Night Fight. We had a full house for a good portion of the event! And a special thanks to TcVinsky for co-hosting even though she was under the weather and losing her voice.

Hope you all had fun. Please post you screenshots, video, etc. here for all to enjoy.

See you next time!!!
​
 
Last edited:
My only pic, M.c.P on the wall with an arrow holding him off of the ground

picture.php
[/IMG]

Oh and thanks to TcVinsky and the_n00b for hosting this event
 
Last edited:
Thanks to thE_n00b for hosting along with me and thank you guys for coming! I had a great time!
 
Thanks for hosting it, I would have made a spy killing vid of the event if my computer would recognize .avi files (Its acting really goofy with any kinda of video files atm).
 
Was fun, too much serious business going on though...TP and I couldnt get any great lol kills =P
 
Thanks for the event Noob and Tc. It was very fun, and hope you get better Tc!
 
It was fun ! Thanks for hosting it , it was a great event :D
Also feel beter Tc !
 
Thanks For the Event i made a video but i think its kinda too long haha so yeah maybe me n rager can do some clipping and get the video posted so maybe look forward to it ??? lol haha cant promise any thing so yeah only picture i got is a SS of the scores and player names thats it =\
 
A full house at the late night fight? :(, I was thinking about going, but the last few late night fights have had about 6-8 people, so I figured it wouldn't have too high attendance so I decided not to bother coming downstairs and getting on it :(, I wish I had been there
 
Had a good time for the first half. Had to download the 2nd map and I was just plain too tired to wait. Thanks again for hosting!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top