Why you don't backstab A Nurse From Texas

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
=(eGO)=?„? A Nurse From Texas killed =(eGO)=?„? Mister Adam with flamethrower.
=(eGO)=?„? A Nurse From Texas killed =(eGO)=?„? Mister Adam with flamethrower.

She had always told me that if I kept doing it, she'd go pyro, but she never did. I was wrong. Fire hurts... She ended up dominating me. :(

Sadly, I didn't get a screenshot, because I wasn't thinking about it at the time.
 
See, you push her too far and then she sets you on fire. It's the circle of life.

Women are not to be trifled with my friend.
 
Its even better if you keep sniping her...Then she goes spy to try and get you =P
 
I actually love stabbing her.

After I join the game I wait in the middle cloaked until i spot her little pointy medic hat... then i go in for the kill. It's great because from then on she's constantly looking around for me. :)
 
Oh, how I love being targeted! :sneaky2:

=(eGO)=™ A Nurse From Texas killed =(eGO)=™ Mister Adam with flamethrower.
=(eGO)=™ A Nurse From Texas killed =(eGO)=™ Mister Adam with flamethrower.

She had always told me that if I kept doing it, she'd go pyro, but she never did. I was wrong. Fire hurts... She ended up dominating me. :(

Sadly, I didn't get a screenshot, because I wasn't thinking about it at the time.

You're a very annoying spy! :P

I actually love stabbing her.

After I join the game I wait in the middle cloaked until i spot her little pointy medic hat... then i go in for the kill. It's great because from then on she's constantly looking around for me. :)

But you and I both know you don't get that kill very often. ;)
 
Back
Top