Permenent Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KR Decade

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
5,607
Ok.. I just played Jail Map for the 1st time..
So, there the warden chooses for ST
i just putting my name...
then i didnt get my name in... i just typed
T^T

after that type, I got permanent ban... why is that??
Does that count
'Subsection 4: Must not argue with a guard'

And now.. I dont have any good server to play CS with... oh well... once again.. killing bots... sigh...
 
Last edited:
erm... contest?
after reading the admin reason....
I think, they wont unbanned me, I didnt know that was a serious issue...

Admin's Notes: KR was kicked and a few rounds later, after someone freekilled the LR, all of the Ts were spamming the chat. KR directed the following at them.

=(e)=? KR Decade : SHUT UP
 
Last edited:
Read the rules, seriously and contest it, if the don't lift it, bad for you, also, don't complain about an admins action and yea, saying shut up is disrespectful, read the rules and thats it, for you don't know what to say, don't say it at all,

another 100% this will lock or deleted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top