Did I make you proud?

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
So I attended this HUUUUUUGE lan party this weekend. Almost 200 people. Tons of games and tournaments. ONe of them was a tf2 tourney, and i joined up with some people that needed another person. Now before this tourney i've logged a GRAND TOTAL of 45 minutes on tf2. (I mostly play css) I ended up leading my team in points at the end of the scrim even though we lost. YAY
 
You'd be surprised of the skill level in eGO, especially in TF2. :P

Once you get used to the level here, then decided to go play on pretty much any pub server, you'll find yourself at the top of the list in no time at all! It's... It was a real surprise for me when I first noticed it. A good one though.

Congrats on your accomplishment though! Now buy TF2 (if you dont own it) and come get dominated at Blackmesa. ;P
 
You'd be surprised of the skill level in eGO, especially in TF2. :P

Once you get used to the level here, then decided to go play on pretty much any pub server, you'll find yourself at the top of the list in no time at all! It's... It was a real surprise for me when I first noticed it. A good one though.

agreed, the skill level in eGO is crazy good. I normally don't venture to other servers, but when I do I normally do very well.
 
Back
Top