Looking for Soliders Demos @B/Mesa

KvZoN

Poster
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
119
As you read im looking for videos of Soldiers Playing on Blackmesa for a Video that I'm working on.. If you have one and you want to collaborate send me a PM or add me on Steam or find a way to contact me xD...

Here is the intro of the Video that Im doing right now..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3bE3MqmHkQ[/ame]
 
I'll send you some demos as I enjoy playing soldier on mesa and am pretty good at it, but I don't feel like making a soldier video, I just like to play soldier.
 
For some reason my computer stinks at making videos from fraps with all the low frame rates. Although if you accepted demos from console ingame, I could do that. But If someone were to do a video of some sort, I know a good one around the iron horse spot.
 
I dont have any problem if is a demo... i take and then i will coverted to video format i just wanna soldiers action on mesa
 
Back
Top