B Bumble-Bee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 695 Jan 23, 2010 #1 My Birthday Is Tomorrow!!! I Turn 19!!!!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Jan 23, 2010 #4 If you're in Canada, it'll mean even happier times.
S StealthDad Active Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 409 Jan 23, 2010 #5 Awesome man, I just turned 20 in October. I still feel 18 in my head though. ^_^ I know... 2 years later. lol
Awesome man, I just turned 20 in October. I still feel 18 in my head though. ^_^ I know... 2 years later. lol
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jan 23, 2010 #6 haha i am 1 week older than you, bow down to my power lol. Hope ya have a happy birthday!
R Rorshak Rookie Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 96 Jan 23, 2010 #7 thats awesome happy bday lol ill be 20 may 30th
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Jan 23, 2010 #8 Happy early birthday bb!!!
G Grimm911 Famous Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 492 Jan 23, 2010 #9 19 is such a meh age, past 18 and soo close to 20, but not yet.
Thormak91 Rookie Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 52 Jan 23, 2010 #10 Happy birthday! I'm not far off I'll be 19 in April.
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Jan 23, 2010 #11 Grimm911 said: 19 is such a meh age, past 18 and soo close to 20, but not yet. Click to expand... At least it isn't like 23, nobody likes you when you're 23.
Grimm911 said: 19 is such a meh age, past 18 and soo close to 20, but not yet. Click to expand... At least it isn't like 23, nobody likes you when you're 23.
R Ryan EGO Zealot Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,406 Jan 23, 2010 #13 I'll remeber to get you nothing
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Jan 23, 2010 #14 Grimm911 said: lol why? Click to expand... Haha, it's a Blink 182 song. Anyways, Happy birthday!
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Jan 23, 2010 #16 soon to be a happy birthday!!! i'm gonna be turning 22 this year >.<
G GrinningHillbilly Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 300 Jan 24, 2010 #18 My most sincere condolonces sir. Please extend these regards to the family.