eG vs. eGO Results! 1-23

TcVinsky

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
892
Thank you all for coming tonight, and thanks to iGreen for doing all the talking! I did most of the background stuff... I had a great time and it was a very intense game of Warpath! eGO's win 3-0!

sbgvo-1.jpg



For a bigger picture, click here.
 
Last edited:
Great game guys, just wished it was on a better suited map for a scrim like ctf_well before the match.
 
hl2-20100124-0310364.jpg


Brilliant game G's! Shame we had to beat you so convincingly :) Better luck next time.

Awesome game by our medics. Definitely won us the match.

Obviously, a massive thanks to TcVinsky who showed up as well with a sore-throat and ran everything behind the scenes.
 
Last edited:
Good job. Will the Os ever be defeated?
 
Once I get Galkafisher To Join

(I did Get him convinced, I just need to get him registered.)

The e's Will have a standing chance

except We aren't really standing, We only have one leg

made of tears

Of fear of losing.
 
Thanks goes to TcVinsky and iGreen for hosting a fantastic scrim. It was a great game, and I hope everyone else had fun as well.
 
Aw man. I wish I was there - I completely forgot. I was pugging all day on the new tf2lobby. :'(
 
Awesome game by our medics. Definitely won us the match.

Well thanks (even though I was the lowest scored medic :P)

I also want to congratulate shadohunter for being the only person with a higher score than a medic, at least out of our medics. Of course, this is due to my own failure, but whatever.

Oh yeah, and imagine if Buga and Masterpiece would have been there :O
 
Last edited:
Back
Top