Weird Glitch I found with Spy

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
I don't have a screen shot, But when I was Playing tf2 on mesa today I was busy getting Kills as a spy

And then I did something amazing

Instead of the normal raging Face stab, I actually Got something Like A Face stab, but in the BACK.

I'm gonna call this a Backstab or something. Any Screenshots to support this would help.
 
I have heard of these very rare though
spy-backstab2.jpg
 
I don't have a screen shot, But when I was Playing tf2 on mesa today I was busy getting Kills as a spy

And then I did something amazing

Instead of the normal raging Face stab, I actually Got something Like A Face stab, but in the BACK.

I'm gonna call this a Backstab or something. Any Screenshots to support this would help.

I call BS. Pics or it didn't happen.
 
Well noobie spies such as yourself usually only get facestabs, unlike pro spies like myself who get all backstabs :). I stopped apologizing for face stabs long ago, you dont hear any class apologizing for random kills they get by spam or by random kritz.
 
Last edited:
Well noobie spies such as yourself usually only get facestabs, unlike pro spies like myself who get all backstabs :). I stopped apologizing for face stabs long ago, you dont hear any class apologizing for random kills they get by spam or by random kritz.

this ^.^
 
Well noobie spies such as yourself usually only get facestabs, unlike pro spies like myself who get all backstabs :). I stopped apologizing for face stabs long ago, you dont hear any class apologizing for random kills they get by spam or by random kritz.

I don't apologize, but i do feel sorry for the person. because generally, i don't really need a crit to kill someone.

i just laugh when a heavy gets kritzkreiged and i get a random crit to kill him
 
Well noobie spies such as yourself usually only get facestabs, unlike pro spies like myself who get all backstabs :). I stopped apologizing for face stabs long ago, you dont hear any class apologizing for random kills they get by spam or by random kritz.

+1
 
Well noobie spies such as yourself usually only get facestabs, unlike pro spies like myself who get all backstabs :). I stopped apologizing for face stabs long ago, you dont hear any class apologizing for random kills they get by spam or by random kritz.

I never apologize for them. I get killed by random bs so often that I deserve whatever crits and facestabs I get at the most opportune times.
 
Back
Top