Some Funny Pictures

FeatherFrog

Poster
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
187
1) Too many dead ringer spies on Black Mesa!!! just look at all the dead spy bodies :O

2) How did I assist a team mate to kill himself? Haha

3) Just a screen of me playing soldier on BM today.
 
Last edited:
oh poor Kevimaster... He's a bad enough player as it is anyway, last thing he needs is his own team dominating him as well! (<3 you really bud) lol
 
You need to get that new (well not new) score board that shows all 32 players. It helps a ton when you have to warn someone that just joined.
 
Guys do not be alarmed but I think there is a spy, and he may be using a dead ringer!

Side note: Thanks for the score thing I didn't know about it o.o
 
D.R. spies get on my last nerve. Especially when they come at you in waves.

Also the scoreboard mod is a must have for anybody.
 
Back
Top