Old Birthday Mod for TFC

Boo-Yeah!!

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
1,507
Does anyone remember the old birthday mod for TFC? When you killed people they would explode with presents and confetti and certain kills like HS and backstabs and melee kills would respond with Happy Birthday To You! followed with cheers and noise makers... Did they ever port this over to TF2?
 
There is a birthday mod. Everyone wears party hats and when you die you explode like a pinata. Very fun mod imo
 
I dont know if it's the very same one, but yes, they did. There are plenty of servers that have a birthday mod in them. Also on those servers they're all wearing a party hat.

They tend to blow up in balloons, presents, bolts, screws, cogs, unicycles, tools, dog biscuits and all sorts of other junk. I guess it depends on the mod really, but it's all amusing to look. xD
 
It's not really a mod, just a simple server-side console command.

tf_birthday 1

We've had it on during events before. I think it's kinda funny, though the party sound clip can be quite loud at times, especially when you dominate someone. hehe
 
Last edited:
I liked the quotes that would pop up

"#174 Remember the good ol' days when a scout didn't crowbar everyone to death?
 
Back
Top