S Shizao Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 366 Jan 24, 2010 #1 Thanks to everyone who came! Thanks to iGreen for hosting the event and I hope to see you there next time! If you have any screenshots, post them here
Thanks to everyone who came! Thanks to iGreen for hosting the event and I hope to see you there next time! If you have any screenshots, post them here
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Jan 24, 2010 #2 Thanks to everyone that came along! Great job Shizao for helping to run the event, hope to see you all next time.
Thanks to everyone that came along! Great job Shizao for helping to run the event, hope to see you all next time.
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Jan 24, 2010 #3 Everything went without a hitch *whistle* No one cheated in any matter even if by accident =P