Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Jan 24, 2010 #3 HAPPY 81(minus 45)st BIRTHDAY!
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Jan 24, 2010 #6 xoxoxoxoxoxo snipppperrr Its your birrthhdaaaayyyy Happy birrrthhhdaayyyy <3 Beta
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jan 24, 2010 #7 Your face is a happy birthday.
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Jan 24, 2010 #8 in Soviet Russia, birthday has YOU!
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Jan 24, 2010 #9 Whats so special about XOsniper? j/k (happy birthday)
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jan 24, 2010 #11 Happy B-Day dude, your getting old.
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Jan 24, 2010 #14 Happy Birthday to the O who made us the 10 rules to victory! Or quote editing whatever Happy birthday XO!
Happy Birthday to the O who made us the 10 rules to victory! Or quote editing whatever Happy birthday XO!
S sittingduck Poster Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 171 Jan 24, 2010 #15 Happy birthday, now get on so I play a spy and give your B-day prestent..jk I'm a lousy spy lol
C Cullmann Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,160 Jan 24, 2010 #16 \||// live lone and medic. Happy birthday man
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Jan 24, 2010 #20 Thanks everyone. I actually felt older today after spending almost 2 years playing with you whipper snappers.
Thanks everyone. I actually felt older today after spending almost 2 years playing with you whipper snappers.