- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,916
Many of you may have seen this thread: http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88079&highlight=dead+ringer+dispenser
I did not know you could do this until a couple days ago when I got dead ringered while standing next to a dispenser. Although it is only truely effective with a level 3 dispenser, it is awesome! I was just crouching there with 4 or 5 enemy players wacking at me for quite a while until one of them finally did enough damage to kill me!
I did it again today when an enemy engineer built in my sewers in 2 fort. Nothing like waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike without a cloak flicker when bumped and great damage resistance!
If anyone has more ideas how this can be used, please post! One that I want to try is blocking hallways completely while cloaked and damage-resistant, so if any of you have done it, please let me know how it went!
I did not know you could do this until a couple days ago when I got dead ringered while standing next to a dispenser. Although it is only truely effective with a level 3 dispenser, it is awesome! I was just crouching there with 4 or 5 enemy players wacking at me for quite a while until one of them finally did enough damage to kill me!
I did it again today when an enemy engineer built in my sewers in 2 fort. Nothing like waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike without a cloak flicker when bumped and great damage resistance!
If anyone has more ideas how this can be used, please post! One that I want to try is blocking hallways completely while cloaked and damage-resistant, so if any of you have done it, please let me know how it went!










If I actually cared about stealth at that point as opposed to seeing how long it could last, it would easily have been enough!










