Easy Peasey

m3rryg0r0und

Active Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
297
Hello, m3rryg0r0und here from the tf2 division here playing some avalanche for about an hour before I quit, and I just want to say that this is an easy game for capping and winning, lol
2lsutsx.jpg
 
Lol nice, but not as good as my 323-89 Sniper record on Flash Saturday night.
 
Sniping is the way to go =P Nothing better than seeing all that blood spatter on the wall behind them =D
 
yeh it is pretty easy to cap flags and win compared to tf2 (cap the flag, etc).

but I must say, that is a veeeery tf2-looking KDR you have there luls.

-Blue
 
Lol nice, but not as good as my 323-89 Sniper record on Flash Saturday night.

Well done erich!!

Next time I'll have to come in and ruin it. My flash record will always be mging, 160-30, but I don't like to mg much. It's quite boring. Rambo on the other hand....
 
well eRich you only that high score cause i wasnt in the server :P jk lol.
 
this is like a forum game, everyone posting acts like they're better than the poster above them, fun stuff!

no but cerealsly do u member wen i went 824-10 on donnar i dun have ss but it was pwn
 

Latest posts

Back
Top