- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 297
Hello, m3rryg0r0und here from the tf2 division here playing some avalanche for about an hour before I quit, and I just want to say that this is an easy game for capping and winning, lol
Lol nice, but not as good as my 323-89 Sniper record on Flash Saturday night.
yeeeaaa I don't know how to snipe, I more of run right through the middle and if I don't die then the enemy does not expect it
Lol nice, but not as good as my 323-89 Sniper record on Flash Saturday night.
well eRich you only that high score cause i wasnt in the serverjk lol.
yeeeaaa I don't know how to snipe, I more of run right through the middle and if I don't die then the enemy does not expect it
no but cerealsly do u member wen i went 824-10 on donnar i dun have ss but it was pwn
ronpaul, will you have my babies?