OMG COD 4!

Rahne

Active Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
307
Well, I went over to my buddies house last nite to play some COD 4. All I have to say is...I'm in love. Frikkin graphics are amazing, gameplay is the best I've seen since DoD. It destroys the previous titles as far as multiplayer gameplay.

Has eGO thought about putting one of these servers up? I'm sure there's been 783527 posts about this, but I'm too lazy to dig through it.

I played it on PS3, I'm going to get it today for the PC to see if it compares.
 
I have to say that Im addicted to COD 4 for the PC. Every spare moment I have I use to play. I'm on rank 29. How about you guys?
 
the game sounds fun and i seen alot of [poeple play it but never got my hands on it i hope i can afford one soon >=P
 
doesnt the demo take awhile to dl it and i dont have the time to dl it rofl =/
 
I have COD 4 for the pc, I've been playing it since it first came out, the character lv. up and challenges give that multiplayer so much depth. As a result of which, I haven't been playing much DoD :(
 
Thats my exact reason that I am addicted. I just want to unlock all the guns and additions. But unfortunately, I am heading back to school soon and I wont be able to play it for another month until I come back to my parents house for Christmas.
 
Got it for the 360.

Play time online: 8 hours rank 47

M14 sucks. Just put the ACOG on the m21.

I love sniping with the bolt actions and an ACOG :) Its my boomstick
 
I think I made Brig. Gen II or something like that. The M16 with the silencer is sweet.

A few things keeping the cod4 train from taking off is manpower and $$$. Many advisors have their hands full with TF2 and Houses. cod4 would put further strain on the budget and staff. If I had more time other than just to play for like 20-min to an hour at a time I'd try to help with a cod4 server. The game is that good. Firefights are amazing, customizing your class is epic, calling in uavs, airstrikes and helicopters is well done.
Shooting through walls with reduced damage is sweet too.
5 Vicious***** stars out of 5 lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top