Is there a way to reset achievements? I have them all and I want to start overAnything short of buying a new account.

Just a heads up. The double cross achievement is glitched. I so far have received it about 5 times now with the text and everything. Ask about any of the regulars on the server they have seen me get it twice in one round![]()
Just a heads up. The double cross achievement is glitched. I so far have received it about 5 times now with the text and everything. Ask about any of the regulars on the server they have seen me get it twice in one round
So I guess you can just get that one if you have them all if you want.
Just a heads up. The double cross achievement is glitched. I so far have received it about 5 times now with the text and everything. Ask about any of the regulars on the server they have seen me get it twice in one round
So I guess you can just get that one if you have them all if you want.