Am I The Only Person...

zombie allah

Active Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
372
Who has voice disabled in this game? From the first day I have played this game I could not stand having voice enabled. I know admins have to have it enabled to monitor voicechat but for all the e's, anyone else got it turned off or muted?
 
No not really. I dont see whats wrong with it. Somebody might have something useful to say. If not then you can just mute them.

Even if i wasnt admin, i wouldnt mute them.
 
Communication is very important in the game. It's a lot easier to hear what someone says than reading text chat. Besides, if someone is abusing their microphone we can always mute them in-game or through admin commands.
 
Ah, that explains why you had no idea what Thereven and I were planning and you stood there with a full uber for 60 seconds. I thought you just didn't like us.
 
it is useful for quick communication for sure. but, i find it takes away from the ambience of the game itself.

i guess i'm a little gunshy from previous play on bf2 and wow where mouthbreathers roam free and mic spamming music players were the norm. plus, i hate wearing headsets :)
 
Ah, that explains why you had no idea what Thereven and I were planning and you stood there with a full uber for 60 seconds. I thought you just didn't like us.


i likes you guys alots. i knew there was a sentry gun outside the vent. i was waiting for thereven to tell me when he was ready via text :)
 
it is useful for quick communication for sure. but, i find it takes away from the ambience of the game itself.

Voice communication is VERY important in this game if you want to win. Now, if you just want to have fun and listen to music...that works also. I do it sometimes when I'm tired.

If you want ambiance, play outside. :P
 
i likes you guys alots. i knew there was a sentry gun outside the vent. i was waiting for thereven to tell me when he was ready via text :)
I was also telling you about all the stickies, the other sentry gun, and the pyro that was sitting out there. But you missed all that :P

Anyway, enable your voice on the eGO servers. We don't like all the spamming either and have a lovely admin command that lets us mute the troublemakers for all people on the server.

And if your voice isn't enabled, you'll miss out on all my maniacal laughter.
 
I was also telling you about all the stickies, the other sentry gun, and the pyro that was sitting out there. But you missed all that :P

Anyway, enable your voice on the eGO servers. We don't like all the spamming either and have a lovely admin command that lets us mute the troublemakers for all people on the server.

And if your voice isn't enabled, you'll miss out on all my maniacal laughter.


i've heard your maniacal laughter before thereven. in a previous life i was an admin but gave it up cause i just can't stand voice in this game ;)
 
I rarely talk because my brother is easily annoyed, but I always listen. I used to have sound off until I found eGO servers, then I was like "Wow, this is helpful!"
 
Back
Top