My Best Ever!

KvZoN

Poster
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
119
Well something happen today.. maybe the stars or the planets change their gravitation or proximity to the earth or maybe I just haven't passed in a long time under a stairs... But the things is that for mi it was a great day playing on TF2 @ blackmesa.. as always I started like a soldier.. that I did discover in the Hard way that I do really bad at it... But i Remember that yesterday in the Meet N' Greet event I do it fine with the Heavy, and Mad Pistol was Mad, ironically because the Heavy can only be him... But today I decided to try it in the Black Mesa Server and this Is how I got...

cpblackmesafinal0001.jpg


And this was a minutes later in the next Round...

cpblackmesafinal0003.jpg


And this is one of those moments when you know that is your day xD

cpblackmesafinal0000.jpg


Maybe for some of you is not the best KD rate, but for me is the best I have got since a Started in this awesome game =)
 
Back
Top