That's it

BodyBagger08

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 25, 2009
Messages
828
That's it guys I'm sick of this...


Well I'm just so sick of how often I played tf2 since I bought cs:s and now I have am making up for it by pledging to play cs:s and tf2 equally now we are all happy! Expect to see me in jail or hiding behind cabinets in office.
Sincerely, BodyBagger
 
hiding behind cabinets in office.

Sir, I'd like to say that hiding behind cabinets in office is considered highly dishonorable :|

Other than that...

Welcome to CS:S!

If those are the two servers you'll mainly play on, you will see me very very often. :)
 
Sir, I'd like to say that hiding behind cabinets in office is considered highly dishonorable :|

Other than that...

Welcome to CS:S!

If those are the two servers you'll mainly play on, you will see me very very often. :)

You aren't supposed to hide in them, but you may camp behind them :P
 
You aren't supposed to hide in them, but you may camp behind them

Agreed. What I mean is that when you kill people from behind cabinets, they go -.- rather than q.q :D
 
it happens... just got to learn how to deal with it.. i just think theres going to be a next round and other times to play
 

Latest posts

Back
Top