Amazed & Impressed

Blindy

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
8,565
Hey all,
I had a really good game this morning and I am very impressed on what I did. I just wanted to share, I'm not bragging but I'm happy :)


dod_avalanche0009.jpg


dod_avalanche0010.jpg


I got a ton of flags, best game ever! :)
 
That six guy is a mean garand. Oh, and nice job lol. 1000 pts is not small feat at all, no matter how bad your opponents would be in theory.
 
Don't get addicted, next thing you'll be one of those guys that only plays at 7AM and gets all their points from flag caps. You know what I'm talking about. There are three types of people in the top 15: snipers, MGs, and cap whores. Yeah, I said it ^_^
 
The teams were only like that for a quick second because people left, and I was on Axis. I killed, capped flags, and pistol whipped people. It was fun.
 
I knew right when I was going to open this thread I'd see like a thousand kills or a hundred flag caps or something, haha. Nice work blindy. =]
 
Don't get addicted, next thing you'll be one of those guys that only plays at 7AM and gets all their points from flag caps. You know what I'm talking about. There are three types of people in the top 15: snipers, MGs, and cap whores. Yeah, I said it ^_^

+15

now blindy try to do this when the server is full
 
Nice, although there was only only 11 players in-game so it's kind of easy.
 
thats confusing cuz rp isnt in the t15. yeah i said it :p

Haha I'll end up back there soon enough I'm sure, but I just don't care enough to "work" to gain rank, it's a 'been there done that' and 'who cares?' type thing
 
Haha Kirk, I don't have photoshop :P

Nice, although there was only only 11 players in-game so it's kind of easy.

There was over 20 players but a lot left.

Thanks all.
 
Haha I'll end up back there soon enough I'm sure, but I just don't care enough to "work" to gain rank, it's a 'been there done that' and 'who cares?' type thing

lol i cant rly talk, i haven't played much at all lately either. too many awesome new games coming out!
 
lol i cant rly talk, i haven't played much at all lately either. too many awesome new games coming out!

yea man BC2 ME2 Bio2 STO it's pretty unbelievable how hard it is to find time to play them all
 
Back
Top