Is Ill Legend Credit to Team?

Is Ill Legend Credit To Team?

  • Yes

    Points: 34 42.0%
  • No

    Points: 47 58.0%

  • Total voters
    81
  • Poll closed .

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
So I was playing with Ill Legend last night, and he kept asking - OVER and OVER again - "Am I credit to team.. NOW?

So, I ask you CSS players..... is he?
 
Of course. Ill Legend brings so much to the table. He's a Journey singing, karate learning, 24 fan who doesn't take lip from nobody. He may be half my age, but he is wise. And gentle. Like a bad eagle soaring over the blue ocean and catching a small fish to devour for dinner.
 
Bahahahahahahahaha. Scrappy you are awesome.
 
Legend? Yeah, he's tough as nails, but, he's still great. He's a joker, (in most cases:() He is just a pretty cool guy. see all those awards for Legend? EARNED THEM. Legit. Best DL in the clan.






























Sucking up. Its s0 P0pul4r.
 
He created best quote ever:

"Sadly you are playing a role playing game, and we're all going to die anyways" -Ill

'nuff said
 
No, if I could find my receipt I would return my Legend. My only hope now is a chargeback.

(5 casino cash gives you 1:1 he edits my post to say "Nice 1 Legend!"

BIGREDKING <3's ILL LEGEND

Heart.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! why not. (Accepts casino cash from Legend)

Joking aside. Legend is what his name is. "Legend"
Is a team player as much as he can be while still being a leader.
I enjoy working with/ under legend

So is Legend Credit to the team? Heck yes!
My thoughts
-ICE
 
All this great talk about Ill, but the poll results are saying no :D I voted yes, of course. *Looks around nervously*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top