so who has started school?

FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT

Forum Fanatic
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
984
well, i just started up again, and already its taken almost all of my time. sigh

well, havent played like for the past month i think, i dont know how long actually, but i really miss playing with you guys, but what can i do, my personal life is more important, sorry guys XD

ill try to drop by as much as i can, but mass effect 2 is also having its hold on me, the few hours i get goes there, sorry its like a book i just cant put down :p

well, other from work, school, and others, who else has started the new semester?

and i know, my school started later :p
 
I didn't start school :( I wanted to go, but problems rose up. So now I can hang out and play cs:s all day :D
 
my spring semester of college started a a few weeks ago, but its going good.

i also have mass effect 2 lol, and it is taking a lot of my time away from CSS hahha
 
My brother has me2 and he says its pretty awesome. Im in highschool so iv been in school for a little while now :P. I miss ya fatty. Get off teh xbox's and come on CSS!
 
Back
Top