Dance Dance Revolution!

trykael

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
4,266
So the other night in 2Fort a couple of engies decided to build a dance floor in the blue intel room. RESPAWN has some better shots of this, but I figured I'd get things started...

What began as a cute little game...




​

grew...

​

and grew...

​

and then grew some more...

​

until we had our amazing dance floor!

ctf_2fort0074.jpg

Hopefully RESPAWN will share his uber awesome pics with us :-)
 
Hahaha...I was there too for the fun...Got a few pics...It slowly built up =P

 
hehe. nice. i loaded up 30 bots once and made them build teleporters and stuff all over my map... was quite amusing to watch them all blow up at the same time... as well as quite laggy :P
 
That looks epic guys! I wish i was there, it would have been supercool :)
 
lol suggestion: get red to collaberate and get red and blue interspaced, different colors :D

also: 32 teleporters must have gotten REALLY laggy >.>
 
Wow, some team has wayyyy too much time on their hands :P
What was the other team's reaction to your activities?
 
Back
Top