B Black cat Forum Fiend Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 753 Jan 29, 2010 #2 Set fire to him. I dare you.
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Jan 29, 2010 #3 Hmmmmm that looks a little tricky, its rocket time!!
C CheeseW01f Thread Junky Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 817 Jan 29, 2010 #4 Hmmmmm, I'm getting a slight feeling that setting this guy on fire is not a good idea.
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Jan 29, 2010 #5 now THAT is the kind of armament I want as spy! Can we mod this onto our servers. , jk lol. I think its a glitch from downloading the special disguise skins for spy.
now THAT is the kind of armament I want as spy! Can we mod this onto our servers. , jk lol. I think its a glitch from downloading the special disguise skins for spy.
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Jan 29, 2010 #6 Psshh.. He's not a real spy unless he does chain backstabs while covered in piss.
G Gryphon Osiris Active Member Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 329 Jan 30, 2010 #7 Hense why I use a flare gun.
P Plasma Famous Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 473 Jan 30, 2010 #10 look at all the ammo on his chest! thats lotsa grenades and bullets
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Jan 30, 2010 #11 I'd set him on fire. I'd just respawn in 12 seconds anyway
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Jan 30, 2010 #12 W + M1, then S + M2?
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Jan 30, 2010 #14 what on earth is that??!0o
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Jan 30, 2010 #15 Mister Adam said: I'd set him on fire. I'd just respawn in 12 seconds anyway Click to expand... You are the bravest person I have ever met, hands down. You must eat nails for breakfast.
Mister Adam said: I'd set him on fire. I'd just respawn in 12 seconds anyway Click to expand... You are the bravest person I have ever met, hands down. You must eat nails for breakfast.
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Jan 30, 2010 #16 BeaverKing said: You are the bravest person I have ever met, hands down. You must eat nails for breakfast. Click to expand... I prefer hammers, myself.
BeaverKing said: You are the bravest person I have ever met, hands down. You must eat nails for breakfast. Click to expand... I prefer hammers, myself.