1 more link please...

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
Ok , so mdgrim got this LINK for me and I am using it for part of my new vid and I appreciate it alot, but now I need another link from you guys and you will be thanked in my vid for it. Now what I am looking for is almost the same pic, but what I need is just the blue circle with the star and eGO on it, none of the black detail please. First to post a link for me will be thanked for it, thanks in advance :). Oh one more thing, if there is anyone who knows what font the eGO is in please tell me or a link to download the font if I may not have it thanks again :).
 
Ok, 2nd part to this is already answered. I got the name of the font from someone already :P. Still need a link to the pic though thanks.
 
I have that pic, Im looking for one without the black detail. I just want the blue circle and star with eGO on it. thanks anyways.
 
so.. you want a custom one? where the black part is also blue?
 
No, just the blue circle in the middle without the black stuff. I need the blue circle with the star and the eGO. Thats what im looking for.
 
is this acceptable? i don't have one with just the blue disc in the middle...

ego_logo.png
 
thx Ducttape, Ill be sure and thank you in my vid and those others that helped me get what I needed for my vid.
 
No, just the blue circle in the middle without the black stuff. I need the blue circle with the star and the eGO. Thats what im looking for.

If I understand what you're looking for, you'd probably just be better off PMing Beast and asking him for it specifically. I don't think a logo like that was officially published, and since he made the current logo, he like still has the PSD (or whatever work file he used) laying around, which would make it simple for him to just go in, drop the black detailing and give you the straight up blue circle.

edit: scratch that, looks like beast isn't around. My bad.
 
Last edited:
Frisky always happy to be in your next spy vid. Just PM me if you want some chain backstabs or a funny GMOD scene for the end credits :D
 
if i has airshot in one my pugs im sending you it so you can use it the middle of your video to be random lol
 
Back
Top