How did YOU find eGO?

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,222
Im sure we've all got a story behind how we got into eGO.


So lets share it on this thread :)


I played on the INS Dust2 server for a week, then i joined these forums. Didnt post or anything. I met Draconia(SniperHeadshot), and he told me about the e's and such, so now im active on here.

How about you guys?
 
I noticed they had a lot of servers, checked out their 24/7 Avalanche, and Flash been hooked ever since <3333333
 
1 of the Recruiters he was a Advisor but cant remember his Name tho lol,

and came to forums signed up and been here for over a year :)
 
KNew the servers for a while... decided to join after noticing it was well structured.
 
My friend from school (S7R1K3R) told me I should play some CoD4 with him some time on his clan's server (eGO). I did. Later I got TF2 and started looking to see if there were eGO servers so I could play with him. Played a lot of Dustbowl (only map he plays) and I eventually asked him a question. "Do you think I should join eGO?". The response: "I don't care, sure go ahead." So I put the e tag on and started playing Blackmesa (V2T3), and a few months later, out of my complete idiocy/ignorance, I realized I needed to put an application in first.....sooo i did and now here I am.
 
played with a guy in l4d who said he used to play on ego servers for dod, checked them out, met some guy named foxhound ss, played some more and yep they were way more punk free than alot of other servers i played on so here i am
 
I used to be a big surfer on the Wazz game servers, i heard them talking about jail mod so i went to try it out. eGO had the most, Liked that no one said " OMG SHUT UP KID" got hooked for a week of non stop jail action ;) Decided to join, Having a great time :)
 
I found the servers on Game-Monitor.com So i joined HighSchool and it was fun so i decided to join. And couple days later i got CoD4 and Found S&D and switch divisions.
 
Last edited:
I used to be a big surfer on the Wazz game servers, i heard them talking about jail mod so i went to try it out. eGO had the most, Liked that no one said " OMG SHUT UP KID" got hooked for a week of non stop jail action ;) Decided to join, Having a great time :)
about the same for me but I played on their jail server but hated the fact that it was pay for admin so major admin abuse, mic spamming constantly and major disrespect. Soo when I went around looking for another jail server I found eGO and liked what the clan was about and joined.
 
Well, I saw the server when I started playing CS:S Feb, 27 of 2007. Thing is I played Scoutzknivez I was very competitive joined Scoutzknivez league, was in decent clans not the best but close. Then i got bored of that and the community started to fall apart all the good players and people I knew left. Then I saw jackal and agent (my sk friends) were playing in eGO servers so i decided why not just join eGO.
 
My girlfriends brother used to play CSS 1.6 and told me it was badass, So i went to go buy the CSS, DoDS and HL2D(source, i did not know the diffrence) bundle at bestbuy.. And ended up not even playing CSS because DoD caught my attention.. Joined the first server i found( eGO flash) and joined..

that was a year ago..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top