How did YOU find eGO?

Well, I found eGO at the Call of Duty 4 server list and joined to play.I loved the Crash map as well as Crossfire Map!I saw that it was all about maturity and fun.I played several times and then in December I left my previous clan.I was playing at eGO Crash server when danozzy18 told me to join.I thought it would be a good idea because I had been playing at eGO servers a lot.So here I am;)
 
Randomly picked the eGO 2Fort Regular Spawn server from the server list and got hooked onto it...Server was always full and had a nice gaming atmosphere so I decided to join =P
 
I randomly came across the Blackmesa and Sunsettown servers when browsing for servers one day. I added them to my favourites and played on them for a while. One day I saw a recruitment message and thought I would like to join, and I'm still here one and a half years later.
 
2 years ago jan1st my first foray into on-line gaming i decided not to go euro servers in tf2 as they were all filled with bots i came across an eGO server even though no one was on there at the time I saw the message saying "punk free gaming and free admin sign up on edgegamers.us" (yes that is the right url) so i did just that(jan 31st) and started playing as an e on 2fort convoy and some other server then spent the next year and a bit play in tf2 as an e minus about 2 or three months over summer when I spent with people out in town most of time when i came back it was all change, all the sites had merged in to one mammoth site. to start i was know as IHK as my name was to long for the original site when i came back i changed it to its full length and played for another 4 months by this time its about jan 09 then there is a meeting for eG+ and some how (God knows, i sure as hell dont) got in to it and listened in for the duration, a little after there was a big thing about giving admin to anyone who had been around for more than 6 months which i had done so i contacted one of the tf2 advisor's and about a month later got my admin.

then i started to play insurgency and after some incidents with someone in the division i jumped ship to ins where i met PDX_capy who i told some event ideas to and he got me into the EC's and got me my O from there on in i just worked my butt off and now were up to the present day with my advisor tags and as of tomorrow my two years service award.
 
I joined exactly like 3 years ago Today I believe.

I found eGO by randomly joining a DODS server (DOD_Donner) and the recruiter (whose name escapes me, plus i think he left) asked me to joined and i did. And here I am now.
 
A friend of mine had joined eGO a while back and had told me about it. At the time, I was not interested in joining or even bothering to check it out. Some time later, I realized that by not socializing within TF2 I was hindering my improvement. I remembered what mon ami had mentioned about the group, so, after inquiring, he shooed me this-a-way. Poof! Here I am.

The end.
 
I Found it through my friend and then I joined and I love it and I love the Members!!
 
I had played COD4 online for about three months and was drawn to the eGO Crossfire server. I liked the language rules and at the time there was no noob tubes or marty allowed. Two weeks later the rules changed to what they currently are but I obviously stuck with eGO. I figured if I was going to play in the server all the time, I might as well help out. So I joined and the rest is history. In two weeks I'll have had my full eGO for a year. :biggrin:

We are the biggest and best for a reason.:thumbup:
 
Great thread.

I found eGO in both DOD, COD4 and CSS. I always enjoyed the gaming atmosphere and figured that eGO is the place that I wanted to be :).
 
was on my friend's account becuase he let me borrow it. i got hooked up on the dust2 server and that was the only server i played. no other map no other server. got my own account on christmas 2 years ago. then i just thought "ill join eGO i always play on their servers!" then here i am one year later. an admin, recruiter, a proud member of eGO.
 
I got bored with CS:S for a bit and wanted to start trying some of the mods and wandered into the Jailbreak server and played there for a few days, loved the server, it took awhile for me to get used to no cursing but i then found it more enjoyable when there wasn't someone saying " man what the f***" every 5 seconds, and i loved the "punk" free environment.
 
I don't even remember what map I was looking for, just a good 24/7 server with out immature little kids running it.. and I found that very server one day, the eGO 24/7 avalanche.=]
 
I was playing on the crossfire server in call of duty 4 and then after I while I decided to move to cs:s and then tf2 and then back so I have been all over the place and I like the fact that you can just do what ever you want between divisions.
 
I discovered eGO when I wondered into one of the 2Fort servers. It wasn't until I was playing regularly on the newly released Badwater Basin that I realized eGO didn't tolerate punks. It was really nice not to be given flack for my extremely southern accent and for being a female. I was hooked from then on and was also recruited there. I felt so cool wearing the tag, as it was my first tag/clan. Glad I got it right the first time. :)
 
I've been playing Counterstrike for a long time.. I used to be involved with smaller clans and played Cal a bunch of times with different teams. I was sick of that kind of play so I went pubbing. Found a server that I frequented everyday wich is much like ours. East Coast Guardians. I'm sure someone has heard of it. They had the same rules and type of atmosphere we have here. I ended up taking a break from CSS for about a year after that.. When I came back I saw that their servers had kinda died out so I searched for a new home when I came across eGO 24/7 Dust2. I had a thing for dust2.. duno why lol. Started hanging around the server alot and because of those fancy little green messages I applied to the site heh. The rest is history. The best gaming environment, the most helpful community, and the commerodary in arms will keep me here forever.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top