How did YOU find eGO?

one day i saw Matt with a cat join eGO.
so i thought if i ever get kicked or leave my clan ill join eGO :)
so now i am here :D
 
About two years ago, back when I was in my prime in DoD:S, I came across the good ol' Avalanche server. After having a long chat with Wintermute and being annhilated by Goin Postal's ramboing, I learned what eGO is all about. With that level of maturity going clan wide, there was no way I could say no.
 
Bought Dods when it first came out...played the crap outa it dropped it for over a year (addicted to ut2k4 at the time :P ) then outa nowhere in 07 I saw it in my box o games and was like "Hell Yes I wanna play Dod!" so I installed and the first server I saw was the 24/7 donner and that was my all time favorite map btw so I joined and the rest is history :)...Kinda odd though all the people who pushed me to join eGO way back when have for the most part left :(
 
I played in all of eGO's severs before i joined, mostly playing on office and italy (R.I.P) and sometimes jail. I got to know a few of the members and pretty much become more noticeable than the random pubs playing in the servers lol. One day krazy1 sent me a private message in game over admin chat asking me if i wanted to join, and i said yes and jumped on board :)
 
I play on the dust2 server alot and xSean- asked if anyone wanted to join =(e)= and so I said sure why not, since I liked the servers so I joined yesterday and so far I'm liking the community :-)
 
Now that I've read all this, and from my own experience in the week I've been here, I believe this has to be THE most mature community on the Internet. Even ingame, anyone proudly sporting their =(e)=, =(eG)=, and =(eGO)= tags, displays extreme helpfulness, generosity, and teamwork nessecary to form a good community.
I'm honestly beyond impressed
 
i found ego back in mid 07 playing day of defeat was the only good server that staid full so i been on and off ever since... now just trying to come back into the scene
 
Found eGO through tf2 and i was happy that it was a punk free zone and thats what i like so i joined to help keep it a punk free zone and here i am and loving every minute of it. CHEERS! :]
 
Well. I was trying to find more of NoobSalad's servers on FBG one day and accidently clicked eGO's dust 2 server link. Loved everything about it and joined up!
 
When I started up CSS again for the first time in ages I picked a random server and it was an eGO server.
 
I found their 24/7 Dod_Strand server =D.

28.jpg
 
i dont know i just went on any good dust2 server with no awp and lag, and i found a really good one. so i started to play in ego for a while. then Angry Arab and Snuf hooked me up on joining ego.

ego also always have low pings and no much lag. better than all the other dust2 server
 
I started to regular the CoD4 HC Tactical server and I guess someone eventually directed me to the website.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top