J Jubei EGO Addict Joined Dec 22, 2007 Messages 1,339 Feb 2, 2010 #21 Is this similar to the old Quake Jailbreak? If so that's awesome!
ShEpArDofGOD Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2009 Messages 3,740 Feb 2, 2010 #23 Getting it NOW!!!
T Tiger Guy Poster Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 223 Feb 2, 2010 #24 I'm downloading it. I hope it's worth it!
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Feb 3, 2010 #25 I do love this game. It is well developed, I think we should have an event --- hrm, this gives me an idea.
I do love this game. It is well developed, I think we should have an event --- hrm, this gives me an idea.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Feb 3, 2010 #26 i am gonna try it jsut cause matt said it had Dinosaurs in it lol
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Feb 3, 2010 #27 Looks good, downloading in progress...
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Feb 5, 2010 #28 the server wont let us join as of 720 am 2/5/2010 cause i wanted to try it out lol.