- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 1,193
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-H-rbOsomw[/ame]
I probably wont work with it anymore, seeing as I have a lot to do.
Anyway, this was a little something I tried out, just wanted to test how brush stroke worked in a 3d space.
Anyway, thought I might share it.
If anyone wants it, gimme a wink.
EDIT: Yes, ofc I can make this a LOT better HD quality, I just dont wanted to wait 30 min foor youtube :>
I probably wont work with it anymore, seeing as I have a lot to do.
Anyway, this was a little something I tried out, just wanted to test how brush stroke worked in a 3d space.
Anyway, thought I might share it.
If anyone wants it, gimme a wink.
EDIT: Yes, ofc I can make this a LOT better HD quality, I just dont wanted to wait 30 min foor youtube :>
Last edited:








.










